Thermomix: Chocolate Mousse Tart
Thermomix: Chocolate Mousse Tart
Chocolate Dough Ingredients
230g plain flour
120g unsalted butter, cold and cubed
35g Valrhona cocoa (or other high quality cocoa)
3 egg yolks
1tbsp iced water
Chocolate Dough Method
- Place sugar into the mixing bowl and mill for 10 secs/sp 10.
- Add flour, butter and cocoa and mix for 6 secs/sp 6.
- Add egg yolks and water and mix a further 6-8 secs/sp 6-7 until a ball of dough forms.
- Turn mixture out onto floured ThermoMat and push together with your hands. Form a flat disc, wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour to chill.
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Roll dough out to 3mm thick and line individual (about 8) tart tins, or a 23cm tin with pastry.
- Trim edges and dock pastry with a fork all over the base. Refrigerate again for 30 minutes.
- Blind bake for 15 minutes, remove beads and cook a further 10 minutes until crisp.
- Allow to cool completely before filling.
150g good quality dark chocolate
300g whipping cream
100g fruity Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
Raspberries, blueberries, strawberries to garnish.
- Place chocolate into mixing bowl and chop for 10 secs/sp 8.
- Add milk and cook for 2 mins/50ºC/sp 1. Set aside.
- Without cleaning bowl, insert Butterfly.
- Place cream into mixing bowl and whip for 10 secs/sp 4 (approx) until soft peaks form.
- Add melted chocolate back into mixing bowl and mix through for a few secs/sp 4.
- Pour EVOO onto lid with MC in place and incorporate for 20-25 secs/sp 2.
Assemble by spooning mousse into prepared tart cases, topping with fresh berries and serving immediately.
Recipe courtesy Thermomix.
|You may like...|
|Toasted Seed + Nut Mix||Nectarine and Macadamia Sundae||Eggless Chocolate Cake||Thermomix: Luigi's 40 Second Biscuits|
Look around Flourish
- Nourish: Food, Wine + Entertaining
- Health + Wellbeing
- Competitions + Giveaways
- What's On
- Shopping + New Products
- Inspiration + Motivation
- Fitness + Exercise
- Home + Garden
- Flourishing Women
- Bridal + Weddings
- Holidays + Travel
- Fiction + Poetry
- Flourish Men
- Craft + Puzzles
- Career, Finance, Money + Business
- Parenting, Babies, Children + Family
- Thermomix 5 Minute Bliss Balls with Crio Bru or Cacao
- Paleo Chocolate Slice
- Kids' Special Hamburgers
- Roast Pumpkin Loaf
- Roasted Tomato + Lentil Soup
- Coconut Flour Pancakes
- Blueberry Cake
- Warm Bean + Tuna Salad
- Mushroom + Fish Laksa
- Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms + Chicken Patties
- Pork + Peanut Tapioca Dumplings
- Spaghetti Sauce + Meatballs
- Turkey Meatballs with Rosti + Tomato Chilli Sauce
- No Bake Nut + Honey Slice
- Chocolate + Yoghurt Pots
- Roasted Red Peppers stuffed with Goats' Curd
- Banana Smoothie
- No Bake Bliss Balls
- Italian Baked Fish
- Chickpea + Ricotta Salad
- Thermomix: Luigi's 40 Second Biscuits
- Marmalade or Jam Bread
- Thermomix: Rich Chocolate Cake
- Eggless Chocolate Cake
- Vegie Lasagne
- Hearty Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Salmon with potatoes & a basil, parmesan crust
- Teriyaki Pork Stirfry
- Zucchini, Bacon and Borlotti Bean Soup
- Cauliflower Pizza
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Thermomix: Chocolate Mousse Tart
- Spaghetti with Olives, Lemon and Capers
- Carrot + Coriander Dip
- Mushroom kushiyaki with Pork & chilli-garlic Sauce
- Poached Chicken with Crushed Potatoes
- Barbequed Lamb + Bean Salad
- Khmer Beef Curry
- Fast Fish Medley
- Silverbeet Flan