Thermomix: Chocolate Mousse Tart
Thermomix: Chocolate Mousse Tart
Chocolate Dough Ingredients
230g plain flour
120g unsalted butter, cold and cubed
35g Valrhona cocoa (or other high quality cocoa)
3 egg yolks
1tbsp iced water
Chocolate Dough Method
- Place sugar into the mixing bowl and mill for 10 secs/sp 10.
- Add flour, butter and cocoa and mix for 6 secs/sp 6.
- Add egg yolks and water and mix a further 6-8 secs/sp 6-7 until a ball of dough forms.
- Turn mixture out onto floured ThermoMat and push together with your hands. Form a flat disc, wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour to chill.
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Roll dough out to 3mm thick and line individual (about 8) tart tins, or a 23cm tin with pastry.
- Trim edges and dock pastry with a fork all over the base. Refrigerate again for 30 minutes.
- Blind bake for 15 minutes, remove beads and cook a further 10 minutes until crisp.
- Allow to cool completely before filling.
150g good quality dark chocolate
300g whipping cream
100g fruity Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
Raspberries, blueberries, strawberries to garnish.
- Place chocolate into mixing bowl and chop for 10 secs/sp 8.
- Add milk and cook for 2 mins/50ºC/sp 1. Set aside.
- Without cleaning bowl, insert Butterfly.
- Place cream into mixing bowl and whip for 10 secs/sp 4 (approx) until soft peaks form.
- Add melted chocolate back into mixing bowl and mix through for a few secs/sp 4.
- Pour EVOO onto lid with MC in place and incorporate for 20-25 secs/sp 2.
Assemble by spooning mousse into prepared tart cases, topping with fresh berries and serving immediately.
Recipe courtesy Thermomix.
- Paleo Banana Bread
- Beef in Red Wine Stew
- Osso Bucco
- Chicken, Proscuitto + Leek Casserole
- Mushroom + Cashew Stirfry
- Spiced Mushrooms
- Chicken Burgers
- Oxtail Terrine
- Banana Bread
- Apricot Strudel
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Red Grapefruit Chicken Salad
- Thermomix 5 Minute Bliss Balls with Crio Bru or Cacao
- Paleo Chocolate Slice
- Kids' Special Hamburgers
- Roast Pumpkin Loaf
- Roasted Tomato + Lentil Soup
- Coconut Flour Pancakes
- Blueberry Cake
- Thermomix: Luigi's 40 Second Biscuits
- Thermomix: Rich Chocolate Cake
- Eggless Chocolate Cake
- Marmalade or Jam Bread
- Vegie Lasagne
- Teriyaki Pork Stirfry
- Hearty Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Salmon with potatoes & a basil, parmesan crust
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Thermomix: Chocolate Mousse Tart
- Poached Chicken with Crushed Potatoes
- Zucchini, Bacon and Borlotti Bean Soup
- French Toast with Smoked Salmon and Lemon, Dill Crème Fraiche
- Cauliflower Pizza
- Spaghetti with Olives, Lemon and Capers
- Mushroom kushiyaki with Pork & chilli-garlic Sauce
- Khmer Beef Curry
- Carrot + Coriander Dip
- Barbequed Lamb + Bean Salad
- Fast Fish Medley
- Ditching Debt
- The How-to of Reducing your Bust Size (but only if you want to)
- Beauty Review: Milky Foot
- Put some Passion in Your Life with...Passionfruit!
- Book Review: Friendship Bread
- Shape Shifting - Menopause and Weight Gain
- A Mother's Choice
- Cryptic Crossword Puzzle 1060
- Flourish in Your Life - Flourish YOU
- Movie Review: Here I Am
- Egg Allergies Explained
- Green Shopping
- Skin Deep
- Autumn Fashion for the Ex-Lamb (who doesn't like mutton)
- MAMMA MIA! Behind the Scenes Part 2
- Book Review: Jasper Jones, by Craig Silvey
- How to get the most out of the (outdoor) movies
- Movie Review: Black Swan
- Overcoming Fertility Problems
- 4 Simple Ways to Positive Thinking