Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
500g pumpkin or sweet potato, peeled and sliced
2 bunches English spinach or young silverbeet, washed and sliced
500g reduced-fat ricotta
6 spring onions, sliced
½ cup parsley, chopped
12 sheets instant lasagne, softened in hot water
425g jar tomato pasta sauce
2 tbsp plain flour
2 cups low-fat milk
Pepper and ground nutmeg to taste
¼ cup Parmesan or Romano cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Steam the pumpkin for 3 minutes, then cool.
- Plunge spinach into boiling water until wilted then drain well to remove excess liquid.
- In a large bowl, combine drained spinach, ricotta, onion and parsley.
- Arrange 3 sheets of lasagne on the base of an ovenproof pan (33cm x 23cm).
- Top with 1/3 each of pumpkin, tomato sauce and spinach-ricotta mixture. Repeat twice and top with remaining lasagne sheets.
- To make topping, break eggs into flour and mix well to remove lumps.
- Whisk in milk, pour into a saucepan and bring to the boil, whisking until smooth and thickened.
- Add pepper, pour over top of lasagne and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Image + recipe source: Go for 2&5® and Horticulture Australia.
Back to top
|You may also like...|
|RECIPE: Barbequed Mushrooms with Eggplant + Basil||RECIPE: Toasted Seed + Nut Mix||RECIPE: Mushroom + Fish Laksa|
|Home Recipe Index Recipe Categories Search|
Look around Flourish
- Parenting, Babies, Children + Family
- Career, Finance, Money + Business
- Craft + Puzzles
- Flourish Men
- Fiction + Poetry
- Holidays + Travel
- Bridal + Weddings
- Flourishing Women
- Home + Garden
- Fitness + Exercise
- Inspiration + Motivation
- Shopping + New Products
- What's On
- Competitions + Giveaways
- Health + Wellbeing
- Nourish: Food, Wine + Entertaining
- Thermomix: Luigi's 40 Second Biscuits
- Thermomix: Rich Chocolate Cake
- Eggless Chocolate Cake
- Marmalade or Jam Bread
- Vegie Lasagne
- Hearty Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Salmon with potatoes & a basil, parmesan crust
- Teriyaki Pork Stirfry
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Thermomix: Chocolate Mousse Tart
- Zucchini, Bacon and Borlotti Bean Soup
- Cauliflower Pizza
- Poached Chicken with Crushed Potatoes
- Spaghetti with Olives, Lemon and Capers
- Mushroom kushiyaki with Pork & chilli-garlic Sauce
- Khmer Beef Curry
- Barbequed Lamb + Bean Salad
- Carrot + Coriander Dip
- Fast Fish Medley
- Silverbeet Flan
- Christmas Cheer?
- Inspiration for Summer
- Flourish Information Desk - Tummy Tuck
- Off the Beaten Track in Paris
- Green Shopping
- Balance: It's the new dream
- Workplace Bullying
- Go Organic
- Fly and Flourish with Pride
- Fashion: What's new in Cottesloe
- Building Rapport in a Sales Environment
- Reflecting on compassion
- Cookbook Review: The Australian Women's Weekly 'Food We Love'
- Knit a Lacy Cushion Cover
- Top tips for choosing the perfect bra
- The Sunshine Vitamin
- Winter Beauty Tips
- The D Word - Detox
- Know Your Nuts
- Movie Review: The Internship
- Ditching Debt
- Put some Passion in Your Life with...Passionfruit!
- The How-to of Reducing your Bust Size (but only if you want to)
- Beauty Review: Milky Foot
- Book Review: Friendship Bread
- A Mother's Choice
- Shape Shifting - Menopause and Weight Gain
- Green Shopping
- Skin Deep
- MAMMA MIA! Behind the Scenes Part 2
- How to get the most out of the (outdoor) movies
- Overcoming Fertility Problems
- 4 Simple Ways to Positive Thinking
- Flourish in Your Life - Flourish YOU
- Beauty Review: Shiseido Perfect Refining Foundation
- Book Review & Interview: Beneath the Shadows, by Sara Foster
- Book Review: Jasper Jones, by Craig Silvey
- The Lost Art of Doing Nothing
- Designs Alfresco
- The Perfect Brow