Red Grapefruit Granola Cups
This fibre-rich breakfast is perfect for increasing mental awareness and helping the mind to perform more efficiently in the morning. The nuts and seeds in the granola and muesli combine perfectly with the Red Grapefruit to give the body as much Vitamin A as possible, as well as great antioxidant power.
2 Red Grapefruits, peeled and segmented
1 cup of granola or toasted muesli
1 cup of plain yoghurt
- Spoon half the granola or muesli evenly into 2 large glasses.
- Top with half the yogurt, then half the red grapefruit segments.
- Repeat to create 2 layers of both ingredients.
- Serve immediately.
About Red Grapefruits
Be sure to add Red Grapefruits to your supermarket trolley from the end of March right through to November!
- Choose Red Grapefruit with bright, smooth and reasonably unblemished skin. Small blemishes do not affect the quality of the fruit
- Red Grapefruit should be noticeably heavy for its size, as it is the juiciest of its kind. It should be springy to the touch - not soft or wilted.
- All Pure Rewards Red Grapefruit are harvested at their peak when fully ripe and ready to eat. Red Grapefruit will not ripen any further once it has been removed from the tree.
- Red Grapefruit keeps at room temperature for about a week. Remove them from their plastic bags and leave them on the counter so they are ready to eat.
- To prolong the life of your Red Grapefruit, store them in the crisper compartment of your fridge.
Red Grapefruits are grown predominantly in the North West region of Australia, which includes Carnarvon, Kununurra and the Ord River region in Western Australia and parts of the Northern Territory.
Look around Flourish
- Health + Wellbeing
- Nourish: Food, Wine + Entertaining
- Inspiration + Motivation
- Parenting, Babies, Children + Family
- Shopping + New Products
- What's On
- Competitions + Giveaways
- Career, Finance, Money + Business
- Flourishing Women
- Home + Garden
- Holidays + Travel
- Fitness + Exercise
- Fiction + Poetry
- Bridal + Weddings
- Flourish Men
- Craft + Puzzles
- Food for Thought
- Paleo Banana Bread
- Beef in Red Wine Stew
- Osso Bucco
- Chicken, Proscuitto + Leek Casserole
- Mushroom + Cashew Stirfry
- Spiced Mushrooms
- Chicken Burgers
- Oxtail Terrine
- Banana Bread
- Apricot Strudel
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Red Grapefruit Chicken Salad
- Thermomix 5 Minute Bliss Balls with Crio Bru or Cacao
- Paleo Chocolate Slice
- Kids' Special Hamburgers
- Roast Pumpkin Loaf
- Roasted Tomato + Lentil Soup
- Coconut Flour Pancakes
- Blueberry Cake
- Thermomix: Luigi's 40 Second Biscuits
- Thermomix: Rich Chocolate Cake
- Eggless Chocolate Cake
- Marmalade or Jam Bread
- Vegie Lasagne
- Teriyaki Pork Stirfry
- Hearty Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Salmon with potatoes & a basil, parmesan crust
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Thermomix: Chocolate Mousse Tart
- Poached Chicken with Crushed Potatoes
- French Toast with Smoked Salmon and Lemon, Dill Crème Fraiche
- Zucchini, Bacon and Borlotti Bean Soup
- Smoked Salmon Paté
- Khmer Beef Curry
- Cauliflower Pizza
- Spinach + Seafood Pasties
- Spaghetti with Olives, Lemon and Capers
- Chocolate + Yoghurt Pots
- Carrot + Coriander Dip
- Beauty Review: Milky Foot
- Ditching Debt
- The difference between Papaya and Pawpaw
- The How-to of Reducing your Bust Size (but only if you want to)
- Put some Passion in Your Life with...Passionfruit!
- Shape Shifting - Menopause and Weight Gain
- Book Review: Friendship Bread
- Autumn Fashion for the Ex-Lamb (who doesn't like mutton)
- Secrets of Understanding Cryptic Crosswords 1
- Cooler Weather Skin Care Love