Red Grapefruit Granola Cups
This fibre-rich breakfast is perfect for increasing mental awareness and helping the mind to perform more efficiently in the morning. The nuts and seeds in the granola and muesli combine perfectly with the Red Grapefruit to give the body as much Vitamin A as possible, as well as great antioxidant power.
2 Red Grapefruits, peeled and segmented
1 cup of granola or toasted muesli
1 cup of plain yoghurt
- Spoon half the granola or muesli evenly into 2 large glasses.
- Top with half the yogurt, then half the red grapefruit segments.
- Repeat to create 2 layers of both ingredients.
- Serve immediately.
About Red Grapefruits
Be sure to add Red Grapefruits to your supermarket trolley from the end of March right through to November!
- Choose Red Grapefruit with bright, smooth and reasonably unblemished skin. Small blemishes do not affect the quality of the fruit
- Red Grapefruit should be noticeably heavy for its size, as it is the juiciest of its kind. It should be springy to the touch - not soft or wilted.
- All Pure Rewards Red Grapefruit are harvested at their peak when fully ripe and ready to eat. Red Grapefruit will not ripen any further once it has been removed from the tree.
- Red Grapefruit keeps at room temperature for about a week. Remove them from their plastic bags and leave them on the counter so they are ready to eat.
- To prolong the life of your Red Grapefruit, store them in the crisper compartment of your fridge.
Red Grapefruits are grown predominantly in the North West region of Australia, which includes Carnarvon, Kununurra and the Ord River region in Western Australia and parts of the Northern Territory.
- Paleo Banana Bread
- Beef in Red Wine Stew
- Osso Bucco
- Chicken, Proscuitto + Leek Casserole
- Mushroom + Cashew Stirfry
- Spiced Mushrooms
- Chicken Burgers
- Oxtail Terrine
- Banana Bread
- Apricot Strudel
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Red Grapefruit Chicken Salad
- Thermomix 5 Minute Bliss Balls with Crio Bru or Cacao
- Paleo Chocolate Slice
- Kids' Special Hamburgers
- Roast Pumpkin Loaf
- Roasted Tomato + Lentil Soup
- Coconut Flour Pancakes
- Blueberry Cake
- Kendenup Lodge - An Escape for the Senses
- Shape Shifting - Menopause and Weight Gain
- Feeding Fussy Toddlers - Tips and Recipes
- Review: X-Men: Days of Futures Past
- The Perfect Brow
- Trees, Truffles and Tranquility
- 4 Simple Ways to Positive Thinking
- Movie Review: The Fault in our Stars
- The Youtube Revolution: From Content Creator to Viewer.
- Movie Review: Fading Gigolo
- Beauty Review: Dermalogica Active Moist
- The Strawberry Social
- Movie Review: Non-Stop
- New Year, New Goals - goal setting guide for 2014
- Right-size Your Christmas
- Christmas Cheer?
- Inspiration for Summer
- Flourish Information Desk - Tummy Tuck
- Off the Beaten Track in Paris
- Beauty Review: Mask in a Cup
- Flourishing Woman: Cath Sutherland
- Flourishing Women: Jodi Bibra
- Movie Review: Just Go With It
- Away from Home - Life as a Boarder at High School
- Movie Review: Scream 4
- Book Review: The Fry Chronicles
- Flourishing Woman: Elise Petty
- Book Review: Theo & Co: The Search for the Perfect Pizza
- How to Run a Successful Sales Meeting
- Book Review: Room, by Emma Donoghue
- Fun Ways to Exercise: Pilates
- Movie Review: Fading Gigolo
- Poem: Vintage Ties, by Catherine Jennings
- Book Review: Destiny, by Louise Bagshawe.
- Movie Review: My Afternoons With Margueritte (M)
- Book Review: The Lady of the Cup
- Flourishing Women: April Jorgensen
- Flourishing Woman: Julie Sweet