Red Grapefruit Granola Cups
This fibre-rich breakfast is perfect for increasing mental awareness and helping the mind to perform more efficiently in the morning. The nuts and seeds in the granola and muesli combine perfectly with the Red Grapefruit to give the body as much Vitamin A as possible, as well as great antioxidant power.
2 Red Grapefruits, peeled and segmented
1 cup of granola or toasted muesli
1 cup of plain yoghurt
- Spoon half the granola or muesli evenly into 2 large glasses.
- Top with half the yogurt, then half the red grapefruit segments.
- Repeat to create 2 layers of both ingredients.
- Serve immediately.
About Red Grapefruits
Be sure to add Red Grapefruits to your supermarket trolley from the end of March right through to November!
- Choose Red Grapefruit with bright, smooth and reasonably unblemished skin. Small blemishes do not affect the quality of the fruit
- Red Grapefruit should be noticeably heavy for its size, as it is the juiciest of its kind. It should be springy to the touch - not soft or wilted.
- All Pure Rewards Red Grapefruit are harvested at their peak when fully ripe and ready to eat. Red Grapefruit will not ripen any further once it has been removed from the tree.
- Red Grapefruit keeps at room temperature for about a week. Remove them from their plastic bags and leave them on the counter so they are ready to eat.
- To prolong the life of your Red Grapefruit, store them in the crisper compartment of your fridge.
Red Grapefruits are grown predominantly in the North West region of Australia, which includes Carnarvon, Kununurra and the Ord River region in Western Australia and parts of the Northern Territory.
- Paleo Banana Bread
- Beef in Red Wine Stew
- Osso Bucco
- Chicken, Proscuitto + Leek Casserole
- Mushroom + Cashew Stirfry
- Spiced Mushrooms
- Chicken Burgers
- Oxtail Terrine
- Banana Bread
- Apricot Strudel
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Red Grapefruit Chicken Salad
- Thermomix 5 Minute Bliss Balls with Crio Bru or Cacao
- Paleo Chocolate Slice
- Kids' Special Hamburgers
- Roast Pumpkin Loaf
- Roasted Tomato + Lentil Soup
- Coconut Flour Pancakes
- Blueberry Cake
- Thermomix: Luigi's 40 Second Biscuits
- Thermomix: Rich Chocolate Cake
- Eggless Chocolate Cake
- Marmalade or Jam Bread
- Vegie Lasagne
- Teriyaki Pork Stirfry
- Hearty Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Salmon with potatoes & a basil, parmesan crust
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Thermomix: Chocolate Mousse Tart
- Poached Chicken with Crushed Potatoes
- Zucchini, Bacon and Borlotti Bean Soup
- French Toast with Smoked Salmon and Lemon, Dill Crème Fraiche
- Cauliflower Pizza
- Spaghetti with Olives, Lemon and Capers
- Mushroom kushiyaki with Pork & chilli-garlic Sauce
- Khmer Beef Curry
- Carrot + Coriander Dip
- Barbequed Lamb + Bean Salad
- Fast Fish Medley
- Ditching Debt
- The How-to of Reducing your Bust Size (but only if you want to)
- Beauty Review: Milky Foot
- Put some Passion in Your Life with...Passionfruit!
- Book Review: Friendship Bread
- Shape Shifting - Menopause and Weight Gain
- A Mother's Choice
- Cryptic Crossword Puzzle 1060
- Flourish in Your Life - Flourish YOU
- Movie Review: Here I Am
- Egg Allergies Explained
- Green Shopping
- Skin Deep
- Autumn Fashion for the Ex-Lamb (who doesn't like mutton)
- MAMMA MIA! Behind the Scenes Part 2
- Book Review: Jasper Jones, by Craig Silvey
- How to get the most out of the (outdoor) movies
- Movie Review: Black Swan
- Overcoming Fertility Problems
- 4 Simple Ways to Positive Thinking