Recipe of the Day: Beef + Oat Burgers
- All Flourish: Nourish: Food, Wine + Entertaining
Beef + Oat Burgers
Beef and Oat Burgers
450g minced beef
50g rolled oats
1 tbsp mixed herbs
3 tbsp tomato chutney
1 egg, beaten
- Mix together mince, oats, herbs, chutney and seasoning, adding sufficient egg to bind.
- With floured hands shape into 4 – 8 burgers.
- Brush with oil and grill or BBQ.
- Serve in a bread roll with salad and carrot and coriander dip.
Recipe source: Jo Beer, www.revitalise.net
|You may like...|
|Grilled Kangaroo||Marmalade Bread||Vegie Lasagne||Khmer Beef Curry|