Recipe of the Day: Beef + Oat Burgers
- All Flourish: Nourish: Food, Wine + Entertaining
Beef and Oat Burgers
450g minced beef
50g rolled oats
1 tbsp mixed herbs
3 tbsp tomato chutney
1 egg, beaten
- Mix together mince, oats, herbs, chutney and seasoning, adding sufficient egg to bind.
- With floured hands shape into 4 – 8 burgers.
- Brush with oil and grill or BBQ.
- Serve in a bread roll with salad and carrot and coriander dip.
Recipe source: Jo Beer, www.revitalise.net
Back to top
|You may also like...|
|Cookbook Review: The Australian Women's Weekly Great Italian Cookbook||RECIPE: Bacon Wrapped Mushroom + Chicken Patties||RECIPE: Mushroom + Fish Laksa|
|Home Recipe Index Recipe Categories|